Superstrong, elastic polymer concrete based on Laprolin Extra Rus pH 14.
This material ensures solution of housing and utilities and construction tasks as a repair composition for all types of concrete articles. Polymer concrete is a derivative of Laprolin Extra Rus рН 14 and dry fines (quartz sand, marble powder, granite powder, chalk, etc.)
- sewage treatment facilities;
- repair of entrance halls, ramps, flights of stairs, concrete floors;
- repair of concrete bridges, pillars, piles, plugging leaks and holes in concrete structures.
Polymer concrete LKM-1 has the highest adhesion that builds no cold joint but is fastened to the base at the intermolecular level.
In case of observing the application technology and due to low elasticity, the processed surfaces after drying (polymerization) can stand loads and any impacts of aggressive media from рН 0 to рН 14, as well as thermal shocks. Processed surface is resistant to wear and dynamic loads.
Polymer concrete LKM-1 is prepared directly at the repaired facilities.
- non-combustible material;
- wide operating temperature range from -70°C to +130°C;
- UV resistant;
- surface covered with this material is water- and gas-proof;
- possesses the highest adhesion on concrete and brick bases;
- dielectric material;
- does not adhere and is not glued, but is fastened to the base at the intermolecular level, if the application technology is observed;
- stands active abrasive wear;
- has no Russian equivalents with similar or exceeding parameters.
This technology provides for chemical repair of concrete. The matrix (the core of the technology) is a liquid polymer Laproline Extra Rus рН 14.
Before applying the polymer concrete, identify the grade of processed concrete, the medium, in which the repaired surface is located, and materials having a destructive effect on it. These indicators are crucial for the sequence of applying primer layers.
Polymer concrete is prepared by mixing fines (quartz sand, marble powder, granite powder, chalk, etc.) and polymer Laprolin Extra Rus рН 14 in specific proportions.
It is applied to the primed surface with a putty knife.
- First layer POLYMER - PRIMER LAPROLIN GP – is a primer penetrating deeply to concrete pores, fully impregnating the repaired surface.
- The second layer POLYMER – PRIMER LAPROLIN STANDARD – a strengthening primer, adheres to the first primer, reinforcing and strengthening it at the intermolecular level.
- Finish layer of POLYMER – PRIMER LAPROLIN FINISH – is a finish primer, being an interlayer between the primed surface and the next polymer concrete layer.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and swallowing. In case of contact with skin, remove with a cloth wetted with acetone. When handling the material, use personal protection equipment.
Technology compliance when applying polymer concrete LKM-1, is the prerequisite for the quality repair of concrete surfaces and its long service life.